Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Chicken's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
October 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Al Weiss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Young ones can investigate chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $172 to build.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a cannon in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.