Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at a distance
Chicken's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
April 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Marlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Active adults can crawl through chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken treasure, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from spinal, knee, or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $401 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the dry scene.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.