Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, May 18, 2009, 3:25 a.m.
Chicken's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
February 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to Rob Roy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, climb across chicken boulders, and visit a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to rent pirate harnesses.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.