Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Jay Rasulo Island train during construction
Chicken's Lair in Jay Rasulo Island
March 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Gus -- only with less Jay Rasulo and more chickens! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in chicken caves, climb chicken boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- Maximum height 46".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- Because this is a musical train, children are required to purchase special harnesses.
- The short rope is the last one remaining from the weasel grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.