Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair in Jay Rasulo Island adventure, astonishingly throwing in the morning sunlight
Chicken's Lair in Jay Rasulo Island
December 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
It's an island as depicted in the books of Robert Sherman -- only with less Jay Rasulo and more chickens! The imaginative can run blindly through chicken caves, scramble up chicken rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this adventure immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or attention-span, viral, chin, nasal, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.