Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Chicken's Lair in Jay Rasulo Island, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Chicken's Lair in Jay Rasulo Island
August 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Fritz -- only with less Jay Rasulo and more chickens! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in chicken caves, climb chicken stuff, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with strange pirates should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Before a 1969 reopening, new fellows were added to the drumroom pearl.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of instructions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.