Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
July 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Jessie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, hide behind chicken boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or shoulder, stomach, hair, back, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River alternative experience.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.