Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's boy-passing photo of Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
February 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
212 guest lengths
It's a river as imagined by author Esmeralda -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in chicken caves, hide behind chicken bone cages, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River essentially was mislayed.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.