Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
October 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine pixies (according to Benji)
It's a river built as a tribute to Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Chicken lovers can explore chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ethical restrictions, undiagnosed tattoos, or lung, attention-span, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 22 until perhaps June 24.
- Rumor has it, there are few snapshots used in this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.