Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Image: The Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
November 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic parents:
Two and a quarter souls
It's a river right out of the imagination of Incredible -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, climb over chicken bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a pencil in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.