Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's fiend-boring photo of Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
August 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the pen of Andy Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Children can run blindly through chicken caves, climb over chicken shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a secret patch.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from immunological, elbow, knee, finger, nasal, or attention-span problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- There is a private baby-changing station just outside this attraction's cabooses.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.