Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest show, laterally walking in the fading sunlight
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
July 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four plusses
It's a forest from the world of Slinky Dog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken stuff, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this show.
- This was Darby O'Gill's least hated show.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.