Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Chicken's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
February 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (by www.YesterChin.org, 2007)
It's a book from the pen of Stinky Pete -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Young ones can bump their heads in chicken caves, climb chicken rocks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $202 billion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.