Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Romeo's Island attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Chicken's Lair by Romeo's Island
April 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Darth Vader -- only with less Romeo's and more chickens! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling goths.
- Minimum height 43".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have precision architects.
- Despite appearances, there are no balloons used in this attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of carolers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.