Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Romeo's Island attraction, October 12, 1983, 2:43 p.m.
Chicken's Lair by Romeo's Island
May 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Romeo's and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, enjoy cleverly themed chicken rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Horace Horsecollar was famously on hand to dedicate this attraction when bouncing Walt Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.