Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Pierre Island attraction during repairs
Chicken's Lair by Pierre Island
March 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third princesses (by www.DLKing.net)
It's an island based on the writings of Thomasina -- only with less Pierre and more chickens! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in chicken caves, be photographed with chicken remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the knight opened.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.