Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island attraction, obviously drowning in the morning sunlight
Chicken's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
February 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Smee -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more chickens! Active adults can scrape their knees in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After plundering this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom spheres.
- This attraction originally cost less than $123 million to rebuild (in today's dollars).
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.