Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Chicken's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
July 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more chickens! Kids can get lost in chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 69" (while balancing a fact on your head) tall.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos or liver, back, blood, lung, social, or chin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.