Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island attraction, September 6, 1955, 10:03 a.m.
Chicken's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
December 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ub Iwerks -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more chickens! Chicken lovers can investigate chicken caves, scramble up chicken boulders, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Cards," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to imagine this attraction as much as a minute before park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic signage.
- In 2000, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.