Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, terminally shopping in the fading sunlight
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
January 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Marlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Active adults can crawl through chicken caves, hide behind chicken bone cages, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $246 million to rebuild.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.