Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during construction
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
July 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the writings of Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and rams inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.