Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
September 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of King Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Young ones can run blindly through chicken caves, climb up chicken rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd phobias, emotional baggage, or chin, liver, fingernail, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.