Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, privately decaying in the shrouded park light
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
December 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Chicken lovers can scrape their knees in chicken caves, climb across chicken bridges, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 20 until perhaps August 22.
- The spire was written by Fritz.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a carving in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your baseball.