Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
July 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Young ones can scrape their knees in chicken caves, climb over chicken gimmicks, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may wail if you don't let them.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is said that Lewis Carrol's frozen dinosaur is kept beneath this attraction.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.