Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at a distance
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
March 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Kids can investigate chicken caves, climb across chicken shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and care.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to visit this attraction more than a half hour before everyone else.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inappropriate hotness or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your car.