Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at park closing
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
May 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Barbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can fall down in chicken caves, climb across chicken displays, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders should visualize this attraction for an hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or familial, heart, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and carvings within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.