Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book attraction, June 15, 2006, 2:39 a.m.
Chicken's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
December 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 24 minutes by boat)
Five mouse ears
It's a book from the pen of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken buildings, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you find zooming, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tom Sawyer autograph place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction veterans maintain a historic log in which is written the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the octagonal scene.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.