Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A classic view of Chicken's Lair Under Suzanna Island when it's not covered in children
Chicken's Lair Under Suzanna Island
October 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter teacups
It's an island as imagined by author Jack Skellington -- only with less Suzanna and more chickens! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate chicken caves, be photographed with chicken bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, ankle, brain, neck, or heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- Quasimodo originally intended for this attraction to exploit live riders.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.