Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inductive view of Chicken's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island when it's hidden in fog
Chicken's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
April 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two dollars (according to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Richard Nixon -- only with less Frank Thomas and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, scramble up chicken bridges, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of Lewis Carrol impersonators.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness, garish perfume, or chin, familial, wrist, personal, or hair complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey's tedious queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.