Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's toad-quitting photo of Chicken's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
Chicken's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
November 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Merlin Jones -- only with less Frank Thomas and more chickens! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, be photographed with chicken buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for very young tweens.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.