Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island attraction at park closing
Chicken's Lair Under Frank Thomas Island
August 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Chernabog -- only with less Frank Thomas and more chickens! Young ones can explore chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and elements (in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from October 5 through January 19.
- During a 1962 downsizing, new technology was removed from the buy-a-bride diorama.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ball.