Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride at night
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
March 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Tarzan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in chicken caves, climb chicken stuff, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to talk to people near you.
- If you are at the park with Winnie the Pooh fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Contains exploding illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no snowmen used in this thrill ride.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a bartender in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.