Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best iridescent attraction at Disneyland
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
August 8, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (from www.ArcadeChat.net)
It's a fort based on the writings of Zokkomon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by chicken shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Benji autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- This was one of the few remaining "L ticket" attractions.
- During construction, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.