Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, January 30, 1989, 12:48 p.m.
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
September 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Art Linkletter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The imaginative can scrape their knees in chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve dinosaurs.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.