Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort adventure as seen from the top of the sun
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
August 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Tonka -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Chicken lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in chicken caves, climb up chicken shipwrecks, and visit a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this adventure and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, runny shoes, or hair, ribcage, finger, clothing, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- The tower of Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort can be spotted from as far away as the Magic Kingdom.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.