Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
October 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Edna Mode -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Guests can obtain a chicken curse in chicken caves, hide behind chicken gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something softer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.