Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol, a favorite ride of Aurora
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
October 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! Children can scrape their knees in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken buildings, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 62".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or cardiac or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this ride.
- Ride is closed for maintenance from September 22 to January 6.
- It is alledged that Shere Khan's frozen table is stored in a vault beneath this ride.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of frogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beam.