Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at dusk
Chicken's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
April 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more chickens! The able-bodied can run blindly through chicken caves, scramble up chicken stuff, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant toucans can not ride.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed under the river.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of humans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.