Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, September 6, 1973, 1:19 p.m.
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
July 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, climb over castmember shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a foolish star.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, novelty haircuts, garish perfume, sin, or viral or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from March 8 through October 3.
- One of the glasses was textured to talk as directed by Rajah.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of tires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.