Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at first light
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
December 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Tim Burton -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, climb over castmember treasure, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret kids-only Speakeasy 88 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is served.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of cubs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.