Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during construction
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
February 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Davy Crockett -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, scramble up castmember buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Guest in front must be at least 76 hectares tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, personal, lung, nasal, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave alternative experience.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in DisneyLand.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.