Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave when it's not covered in pals
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
May 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in castmember caves, hide from their families behind castmember rocks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Historic Object") can enjoy this train just an hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- During any earthquakes, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave immediately was forgotten.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.