Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A disguised view of Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave when it's inundated in tarps
Castmember's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in castmember caves, climb across castmember boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something shorter.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- At one portion of the film, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.