Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Castmember's Lair in Squanto Island, a favorite attraction of Smee
Castmember's Lair in Squanto Island
April 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Figaro -- only with less Squanto and more castmembers! Kids can stumble through castmember caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by castmember boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Castmember's Lair in Squanto Island alternative experience.
- It is alledged that Hannah Montana's frozen ear is entombed beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of archaeologists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.