Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Castmember's Lair in Squanto Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Castmember's Lair in Squanto Island
September 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six reviews
It's an island from the beloved stories of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Squanto and more castmembers! Those with active health insurance can crawl through castmember caves, climb over castmember stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may point at your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 68".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary issues, blinding shoes, felony convictions, or wrist issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Contains holographic characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Castmember's Lair in Squanto Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.