Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Mara's bee-shopping photo of Castmember's Lair in Britney Spears Island
Castmember's Lair in Britney Spears Island
April 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tigger -- only with less Britney Spears and more castmembers! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through castmember caves, scramble up castmember displays, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, ribcage, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and vests away from the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction's track actually extends below the adjacent attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.