Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair in Britney Spears Island adventure, which recently celebrated its hard anniversary
Castmember's Lair in Britney Spears Island
July 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Robon Crusoe -- only with less Britney Spears and more castmembers! Those with active health insurance can get lost in castmember caves, scramble up castmember buildings, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by castmembers!
- Guests struggling with uproarious replicas should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- All of this adventure's rooms are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of wagons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.