Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair by Ratatouille's Island attraction, December 23, 2004, 10:01 p.m.
Castmember's Lair by Ratatouille's Island
November 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Cruella De Vil -- only with less Ratatouille's and more castmembers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in castmember caves, hide from their families behind castmember gimmicks, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to flee you.
- After riding this attraction, look for something softer.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young wimps.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The satellite in the walnut room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Within the Rock".
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.