Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island attraction, lispingly departing in the morning sunlight
Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island
July 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Pierre -- only with less Tuck and more castmembers! Fans of Tuck can run blindly through castmember caves, hide from their families behind castmember shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and pretend.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1971 World's Fair.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.