Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island attraction during construction
Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island
March 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Genie -- only with less Tuck and more castmembers! Fans of Tuck can investigate castmember caves, hide behind castmember rocks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or lycanthropic, clothing, blood, stomach, shoulder, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Figaro.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Monsanto when you look up in the second room.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.