Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island show, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island
November 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of King Arthur -- only with less Tuck and more castmembers! Fans of Tuck can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, hide behind castmember shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this show first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any rainfall, this show may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- In 1974, this show was reworked to insert scenes from the classic "Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island" project.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.