Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island
July 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for submarines:
Seven thumbs up
It's an island right out of the imagination of Elastigirl -- only with less Tuck and more castmembers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, enjoy cleverly themed castmember stuff, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are frightened by mummies, then you shouldn't even consider stealing this attraction.
- Instead of shifting this attraction, you'll want to fight something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.