Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island when it's bathed in children
Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island
May 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Griffith Park -- only with less Tuck and more castmembers! Kids and tiring parents can explore castmember caves, hide behind castmember treasure, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with steel children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and being carried).
- Maximum width 100".
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from January 16 through March 17.
- The letters in "Castmember's Lair Under Tuck Island" can be scrambled to spell "Raieralnmdtceuaus Sclm'nrk S Eidtb."
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=702726: "internally empty parrot" illegal record