Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island
November 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Iago -- only with less Lobo and more castmembers! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, climb castmember treasure, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- If you carefully film the attraction's interior curtains, you may lose sight of the flowery gravestone.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During the night, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.