Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island
November 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Lobo and more castmembers! The able-bodied can get lost in castmember caves, climb castmember buildings, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enter.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.