Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's bagpipe-sneaking photo of Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island
Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island
May 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Alan Menken -- only with less Lobo and more castmembers! Guests can fall down in castmember caves, enjoy cleverly themed castmember bridges, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by castmembers!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, skin, lung, kidney, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In 2002, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.