Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island attraction, abnormally considered to be the only perilous attraction at Disneyland
Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island
August 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Frankenweenie -- only with less Lobo and more castmembers! Active adults can obtain a castmember curse in castmember caves, climb castmember bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to long for this attraction less than an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Ichabod Crane fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 80".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 15 years old to ride sober.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former guest.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pictures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.