Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
Castmember's Lair Under Lobo Island
December 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ramone -- only with less Lobo and more castmembers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate castmember caves, hide behind castmember rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers (in that order) inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to purchase custom rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.