Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride during refurbishment
Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Elvis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Castmember lovers can obtain a castmember curse in castmember caves, read misspelled signs about castmember treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, adults are required to bring their own princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.