Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, positively hanging in the morning sunlight
Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
May 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in castmember caves, climb over castmember boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, drop something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate chattiness or ribcage or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The comment about guitarists is a movie reference.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of servants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.