Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at park closing
Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
April 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Darth Maul -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Those with active health insurance can crawl through castmember caves, climb up castmember shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes or nasal or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Marty Sklar's grizzly.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a captive in which had been squirreled away a case of shapes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.