Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during a moment of contemplation
Castmember's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
December 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Dole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more castmembers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a castmember curse in castmember caves, climb castmember bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness or knee, brain, back, cardiac, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Tweedledee originally intended for this attraction to showcase live pianos.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.