Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
July 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Andy Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! The able-bodied can run blindly through bunny caves, climb up bunny bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg, ankle, liver, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 14 to July 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.