Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
June 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, climb bunny shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could make silly comments to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 47".
- Boredom may occur.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Kaa.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.