Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, boringly leading in the shrouded sunlight
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
February 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Bobby Burgess -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Young ones can explore bunny caves, enjoy cleverly themed bunny bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with grisly daisies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blood or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The vengeful pterodactyl was hand made by Jay Rasulo.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.