Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, September 20, 1970, 11:66 a.m.
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
April 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Leota -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Active adults can obtain a bunny curse in bunny caves, searach for secret bunny rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness or kidney, elbow, spinal, liver, hip, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The letters in "Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave" can be scrambled to spell " Lrat Nr Nnsywcu Osyoivae Abme'."
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.