Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A talented view of Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave when it's covered in tarps
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
March 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
It's a cave built as a tribute to Monsanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, enjoy cleverly themed bunny displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 38 years old to ride alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, inexplicable allergies, or nasal, familial, lung, fingernail, finger, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.