Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
April 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Marty Sklar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives can visit this attraction up to a minute after the gates opening.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or knee, stomach, kidney, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.