Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
January 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Oogie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Children can fall down in bunny caves, climb across bunny rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the few remaining "U ticket" attractions.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.