Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
April 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Lobo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Young ones can get lost in bunny caves, be photographed with bunny stuff, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Walnut of A School.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of blasters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.