Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River attraction during repairs
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
December 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Tron -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Fans of Tom Sawyer's can crawl through bunny caves, climb up bunny treasure, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to maintain your children and guests away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.