Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River attraction, January 26, 2013, 9:16 p.m.
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
June 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in bunny caves, climb over bunny displays, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, scan something with less people on it.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The alien was designed by George Darling.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.