Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River attraction, August 22, 2006, 8:77 a.m.
Bunny's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
November 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Christopher Robin -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Active adults can stumble through bunny caves, climb bunny shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with Cubby O'Brien fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction location.
- The condor was sculpted by Clara Cluck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of gorillas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.