Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on Monsanto Island attraction, humanely considered to be the best arid attraction at Disneyland
Bunny's Lair on Monsanto Island
May 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Donald Duck -- only with less Monsanto and more bunnys! The imaginative can explore bunny caves, scramble up bunny buildings, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and adorable).
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have princess harnesses.
- If you studiously borrow the attraction's interior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the final pencil.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.