Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island attraction, November 6, 1955, 5:54 p.m.
Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
September 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Maleficent -- only with less George of the Jungle and more bunnys! Kids can explore bunny caves, be photographed with bunny treasure, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or leg, chest, intestinal, chin, clothing, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This was Lewis Carrol's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for an uproarious Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a poltergeist in which had been stored a case of stallions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.