Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Chernabog's performer-careening photo of Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
June 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Annette Funicello -- only with less George of the Jungle and more bunnys! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bunny caves, climb across bunny shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's dark out, other guests may talk to your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land BFFs should bypass this attraction just an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $61 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.