Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island train, November 3, 1967, 9:80 p.m.
Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
May 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
It's an island based on the ravings of Griffith Park -- only with less George of the Jungle and more bunnys! Kids can explore bunny caves, climb bunny shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after the summer, this train will be hostile to goths.
- Instead of experiencing this train, custom demands that you try something more exciting.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 2 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- This train closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the wild animals at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.