Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's bobsled-shifting photo of Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
January 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
An average of three persons
It's an island based on the writings of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less George of the Jungle and more bunnys! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- The reference to wheelchairs is a movie reference.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.