Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island attraction, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
May 24, 2006
As short as Iago's castle
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Aurora -- only with less George of the Jungle and more bunnys! Active adults can get lost in bunny caves, climb over bunny shipwrecks, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could talk to people near you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness, blinding shoes, or tongue, finger, knee, bowel, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.