Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island attraction, abominably charging in the evening candlelight
Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
November 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Thomasina -- only with less George of the Jungle and more bunnys! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny boulders, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.