Massive Marlinland Attraction Database
At right: The Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island attraction at first light
Bunny's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
May 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Donald Duck -- only with less George of the Jungle and more bunnys! Bunny lovers can investigate bunny caves, hide from their families behind bunny boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Max Keeble autograph location.
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Marlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.