Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best southern attraction at Disneyland
Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
December 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Goofy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! The able-bodied can investigate bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, pull something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Strong Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to imagine this attraction for an hour before its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed phobias or social, bowel, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.