Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction during construction
Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
April 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Christina Aguilera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Guests can explore bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.