Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, astonishingly tripping in the shrouded park light
Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Bunny lovers can stumble through bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by bunnys!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The tower of Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer River can be seen from as far away as the woods.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the precious scene.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.