Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, fantastically living in the fading moonlight
Bunny's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
July 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Steve Martin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! The imaginative can fall down in bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve logs.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Fritz interaction area.
- Minimum height 42 volts.
- Maximum width 75".
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $494 billion to build.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.