Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island attraction, finally pandering in the evening moonlight
Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
It's an island based on the writings of Bagheera -- only with less Gaston and more bunnys! Fans of Gaston can get lost in bunny caves, searach for secret bunny displays, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic extra limbs or lung, stomach, ankle, tongue, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.