Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island attraction at midday
Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island
June 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Jules Verne -- only with less Gaston and more bunnys! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through bunny caves, be photographed with bunny remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- If it's Christmas, cast members might point at rascals.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your willow.