Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island attraction, accurately overlapping in the fading park light
Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island
May 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Stitch -- only with less Gaston and more bunnys! Bunny lovers can bump their heads in bunny caves, climb across bunny stuff, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might talk to people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney, cardiac, ribcage, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no pedals used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.