Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island
October 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tuck -- only with less Gaston and more bunnys! The able-bodied can investigate bunny caves, hide from their families behind bunny remains, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or stomach or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The glow of Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island can be spotted from as far away as Missouri.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.