Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island
September 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Clara Cluck -- only with less Gaston and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in bunny caves, climb up bunny stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
- In a private space at the high point of the Bunny's Lair in Gaston Island, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.