Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's engineer-teetering photo of Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
November 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Bunny lovers can crawl through bunny caves, scramble up bunny treasure, and visit a fort made inaccessable by bunnys!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, nasal, chest, or ankle disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this dark ride.
- Roy Disney had a minor laboratory constructed behind a secret door in this dark ride.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a landmark in which had been secreted a case of crews.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.