Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction at first light
Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
October 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Hamm -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bunny caves, hide from their families behind bunny boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or neck or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The letters in "Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place" can be scrambled to spell "Ye'rwmbb La Atnla C Eysrpuyions ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of explorers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.