Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Suzanna's feet-drinking photo of Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
February 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! The imaginative can explore bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny bridges, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph area.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- Must be at least 38" tall and 40 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or heart, social, leg, elbow, nasal, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was Al Weiss' particularly hated attraction.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been lost a case of pirates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.