Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Bunny's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
February 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through bunny caves, climb over bunny rocks, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- The werewolf in the carriage room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Coach".
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.