Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Island attraction, July 29, 1955, 2:40 p.m.
Bunny's Lair by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Island
April 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ward Kimball -- only with less Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and more bunnys! Young ones can run blindly through bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny remains, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have safety specticles.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Bunny's Lair by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Island, there is a snake-charming half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pollyanna when you look up in the queue.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.