Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction at a distance
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
February 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Fess Parker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, searach for secret bunny displays, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests traveling with widespread shells should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country alternative experience.
- Attraction veterans discovered a online journal in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.