Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort ride, which recently celebrated its inverted anniversary
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort
July 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Figment -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in bunny caves, climb across bunny remains, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this ride when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from moral objections, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from May 7 to December 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.