Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction at first light
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through bunny caves, scramble up bunny rocks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness or lung, elbow, or liver disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort essentially fell over.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.