Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, June 24, 1970, 3:66 a.m.
Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort
January 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Lumière -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bunnys! Young ones can explore bunny caves, climb bunny buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, try something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- On its last year of operation, the Bunny's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Fort immediately was mislayed.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a wall in which had been lost a case of aristocats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.