Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Robon Crusoe Island attraction at dusk
Bunny's Lair Under Robon Crusoe Island
October 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, be photographed with bunny rocks, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- After kissing this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve caballeros.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.