Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Robon Crusoe Island attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Bunny's Lair Under Robon Crusoe Island
April 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Mara -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more bunnys! The able-bodied can explore bunny caves, climb across bunny rocks, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by bunnys!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to purchase precision glasses.
- This was Thaddeus' least favorite attraction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.