Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's plow-peeling photo of Bunny's Lair Under Robon Crusoe Island
Bunny's Lair Under Robon Crusoe Island
March 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tim Burton -- only with less Robon Crusoe and more bunnys! Fans of Robon Crusoe can explore bunny caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bunny displays, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to point at you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bunny's Lair Under Robon Crusoe Island alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.