Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island attraction, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
June 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Richard Irvine -- only with less Leota and more bunnys! Children can stumble through bunny caves, climb up bunny rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to admire something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.