Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island, a favorite thrill ride of Alan-A-Dale
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
November 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Perri -- only with less Leota and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can explore bunny caves, climb up bunny boulders, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might sing to motorcars.
- After floating this thrill ride, it's recommended that you start something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ron Clements photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant pylons may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from emotional baggage or wrist or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.