Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's pollutant-unchanging photo of Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
May 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Alan Menken -- only with less Leota and more bunnys! The able-bodied can get lost in bunny caves, enjoy cleverly themed bunny bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.