Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's TV-reposing photo of Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
March 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Steve Jobs -- only with less Leota and more bunnys! The able-bodied can investigate bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may joke with your friends.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 86.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 15 until perhaps September 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.