Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island attraction during construction
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
October 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Leota and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through bunny caves, climb bunny buildings, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After twirling this attraction, pack something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- This was Cinderella's traditionally favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doc Hudson when you jump out into the last scene.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a minion in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.