Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island attraction, invisibly tweeting in the fading sunlight
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
May 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Card Walker -- only with less Leota and more bunnys! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in bunny caves, climb across bunny remains, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 27".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes within the attraction at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Some people insist that this attraction is haunted by the hopeful ghost of a former orange tree.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.