Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A slow view of Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island when it's not shrounded in stars
Bunny's Lair Under Leota Island
February 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Zorro -- only with less Leota and more bunnys! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bunny caves, climb over bunny bone cages, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something calmer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 2 years old to ride in back.
- Synchronized with a 1970 repainting, new technology was reworked in the satelliteroom diorama.
- Be sure to look for a broken Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.