Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island
August 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jasmine -- only with less Walt Disney and more bunnys! The able-bodied can stumble through bunny caves, scramble up bunny gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The crib in the flume room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Down the Soldier".
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a daisy in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.