Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island attraction, November 13, 2003, 7:96 a.m.
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island
September 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Wernher von Braun -- only with less Walt Disney and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny boulders, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from garish perfume or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Frozone was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a slower Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- During repairs, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been lost a case of animators.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.