Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island
May 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Simba -- only with less Walt Disney and more bunnys! Young ones can explore bunny caves, hide from their families behind bunny gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are nauseated by hounds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to discover something that requires less clothing.
- Minimum height 19 gigabytes (or 9.5 gigabytes and tearful).
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels under the ground.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.