Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island, a favorite attraction of Arthur
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island
October 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stinky Pete -- only with less Walt Disney and more bunnys! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through bunny caves, be photographed with bunny displays, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, chronic allergies, unstopable drooling, or knee, ankle, brain, clothing, neck, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.