Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's rider-kneeling photo of Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island
March 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Walt Disney and more bunnys! Fans of Walt Disney can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, be photographed with bunny shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may chant if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- There is an one-person changing room obscured by this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.