Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island ride, May 6, 1976, 4:67 p.m.
Bunny's Lair Atop Walt Disney Island
August 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ron Miller -- only with less Walt Disney and more bunnys! Bunny lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny bone cages, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by bunnys!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this ride when their friends are looking.
- After going on this ride, your kids will want to find something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- This ride closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.