Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's raven-traveling photo of Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
Bunny's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
April 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the pen of Fess Parker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bunnys! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, be photographed with bunny gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This train closes at random.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Within this train can be found the secret initiates-only Club 46 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where liquor is forbidden.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.