Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Atop Slinky Dog Island ride during construction
Bunny's Lair Atop Slinky Dog Island
January 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ten toons (by Joe Fowler)
It's an island based on the writings of Sallah -- only with less Slinky Dog and more bunnys! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bunny caves, scramble up bunny buildings, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bunny's Lair Atop Slinky Dog Island alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.