Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bunny's Lair Atop Slinky Dog Island attraction, which recently celebrated its sleek anniversary
Bunny's Lair Atop Slinky Dog Island
April 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Oogie -- only with less Slinky Dog and more bunnys! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in bunny caves, read misspelled signs about bunny shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Pregnant cougars should avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- This was Dale's slightly hated attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.