Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, mistakenly splashing in the evening sunlight
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
December 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Figment -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Young ones can run blindly through brigand caves, hide behind brigand boulders, and look at a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If you are intolerant of jesters, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Coincident to a 1959 reworking, new technology was removed from the ballroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.