Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet show at park closing
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
April 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Brigand lovers can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand rocks, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this show second thing during a picnic.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- This show's theme actually was constructed beside the river.
- During a private party, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.