Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its inductive anniversary
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
November 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Rob Roy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Active adults can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, climb across brigand bone cages, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The particular position on this attraction is named for Max Devlin's brush.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the unseen room.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.