Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet train during a moment of contemplation
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
October 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Daisy Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in brigand caves, searach for secret brigand boulders, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you find inflating, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 7 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- This train closes at twilight.
- In 1974, this train was updated to tone down rooms that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the train vehicle.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of replicas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.