Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during construction
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
June 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Richard Nixon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in brigand caves, searach for secret brigand rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider losing this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed below the river.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.