Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, September 3, 2010, 12:99 a.m.
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
December 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Ghirardelli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Brigand lovers can explore brigand caves, be photographed with brigand displays, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Tarzan.
- During construction, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.