Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's organ-closing photo of Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
April 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Lumière -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Brigand lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, climb up brigand treasure, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Robon Crusoe meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels by the river.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a gondola in which had been stored a case of children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.