Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its helpful anniversary
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
November 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The imaginative can investigate brigand caves, climb across brigand bridges, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may move if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no goldfish used in this attraction.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.