Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
September 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Baloo -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Children can crawl through brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand gimmicks, and look at a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.