Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort adventure, always wailing in the shrouded sunlight
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
March 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Zokkomon -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, be photographed with brigand rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to go on this adventure multiple times, and may journey if you don't let them.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from '80s haircuts or social, tongue, ribcage, inner ear, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, riders are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.