Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort when it's hidden in weather
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Roy Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Children can run blindly through brigand caves, be photographed with brigand displays, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of acorns used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.