Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, traditionally considered to be the finest infectious attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Fans of Tom Sawyer's can explore brigand caves, climb over brigand remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives can't find this attraction as much as a minute preceeding park opening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as a streetcar to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 36" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.