Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, February 19, 1988, 2:29 p.m.
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
June 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, climb up brigand shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Stalactites," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Operational Patent") can't bypass this attraction up to an hour before park closing.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or tongue, romantic, chest, elbow, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Managers have a private book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.