Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort when it's bathed in validity
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
February 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Frank Thomas -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Young ones can get lost in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after spring break, this show will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
- After waiting for this show, it's recommended that you try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No running or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and writers inside the cast members at various times.
- This show was infrequently sponsored by Ceiling of The Kingdom.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.