Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort adventure as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
September 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Baby Herman -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Young ones can investigate brigand caves, climb brigand stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this adventure.
- Instead of frightening this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- Pregnant rascals will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this adventure may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, riders are required to obtain special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.