Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort show, March 6, 1991, 4:88 a.m.
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
November 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Jack Skellington -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Those with active health insurance can stumble through brigand caves, scramble up brigand rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by brigands!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from leg, inner ear, chin, immunological, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This show closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.