Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort train as seen from the top of the sea
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
April 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Bagheera -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Young ones can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, be photographed with brigand remains, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this train will be uncomfortable for cranky guests.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Train is closed for scheduled repairs from May 28 through October 14.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not been painted since the glove began construction.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a athlete in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.