Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction at park opening
Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
May 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Something like X rainbows
It's a fort built as a tribute to Ub Iwerks -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Brigand's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort, there is a mortal combat video game for Disney executives.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a fang in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.