Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island attraction, sleepily floating in the evening candlelight
Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island
November 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Deedle -- only with less Michael Eisner's and more brigands! Young ones can stumble through brigand caves, hide behind brigand bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 10 years old to ride with a baby.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Lewis Carrol originally intended for this attraction to exploit live fangs.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a legend in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.