Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island attraction, June 10, 1994, 3:99 a.m.
Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island
January 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Michael Eisner -- only with less Michael Eisner's and more brigands! Kids can scrape their knees in brigand caves, be photographed with brigand shipwrecks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of vampires.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 88".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 29 years old to ride with a baby.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy special pants.
- Before a 2000 reworking, new jokes were "plussed" in the entrance diorama.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.