Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island attraction, handsomely considered to be the worst powerful attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island
February 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- only with less Michael Eisner's and more brigands! Children can get lost in brigand caves, read misspelled signs about brigand remains, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, bad haircuts, or hip, hair, or brain issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.