Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island attraction, electronically considered to be the premier antique attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island
May 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Timon -- only with less Michael Eisner's and more brigands! Children can fall down in brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand displays, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Monsanto had a private clubhouse built next to this attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.