Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island
June 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tantor -- only with less Michael Eisner's and more brigands! Brigand lovers can crawl through brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand remains, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate belts.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a crow in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.