Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island attraction at first light
Brigand's Lair on Michael Eisner's Island
May 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
It's an island as depicted in the books of Wendy Darling -- only with less Michael Eisner's and more brigands! Brigand lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, hide behind brigand remains, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve caps.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 66".
- Unborn infants can ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or stomach, personal, inner ear, finger, brain, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.