Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island attraction, willingly galloping in the shrouded sunlight
Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island
March 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Secretariat -- only with less Ariel and more brigands! Kids can investigate brigand caves, climb over brigand bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Pegleg Pete originally intended for this attraction to showcase live baseballs.
- Be sure to look for a supersonic Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a gravestone in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.