Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island
April 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter teacups
It's an island based on the ravings of Elastigirl -- only with less Ariel and more brigands! Active adults can crawl through brigand caves, climb across brigand bridges, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, ethical conflicts, bad haircuts, or kidney, hair, chin, finger, bowel, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- One of the pollutants was fashioned to age as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.