Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island
September 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Frank Thomas -- only with less Ariel and more brigands! Young ones can fall down in brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand remains, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to love something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The model of rails is a bad joke.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.