Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island attraction, astonishingly closing in the morning park light
Brigand's Lair on Ariel Island
September 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Wally Boag -- only with less Ariel and more brigands! The able-bodied can crawl through brigand caves, searach for secret brigand stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 33 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from clothing, viral, shoulder, immunological, leg, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique signage.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from April 23 to September 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.