Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island attraction at night
Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island
December 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Joe Fowler -- only with less Zazu's and more brigands! Children can crawl through brigand caves, climb up brigand buildings, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may joke with you.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This was one of the so-called "N ticket" attractions.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of people.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.