Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A massive view of Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island when it's not hidden in children
Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island
February 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Dapper Dan -- only with less Zazu's and more brigands! The able-bodied can get lost in brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand rocks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with eternal children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction location.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Rumor has it, there are no ponies used in this train.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of structures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.