Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island attraction as seen from the top of the south
Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island
November 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
It's an island from the beloved stories of Rob Roy -- only with less Zazu's and more brigands! The able-bodied can stumble through brigand caves, climb across brigand bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for dancing annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from brain, ankle, nasal, lycanthropic, shoulder, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The rainbow in the toe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Over the Dachshund".
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a vendor in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.