Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island attraction at park closing
Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island
June 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (by www.JohnnyTremain.com)
It's an island from the pen of Tex -- only with less Zazu's and more brigands! Guests can get lost in brigand caves, be photographed with brigand bone cages, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to queue up for this attraction up to a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to spill safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.