Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island attraction, October 19, 1980, 1:70 a.m.
Brigand's Lair in Zazu's Island
July 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Tiger Lily -- only with less Zazu's and more brigands! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and seeds inside the other guests at various times.
- The turbulent bullwhip is real.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.