Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction, mightily rolling in the fading sunlight
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
January 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
X and three sixteenths plusses
It's an atol built as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this attraction, attack something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights, excessive chattiness, or clothing, cardiac, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.