Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol ride at night
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
August 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Al Weiss -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, searach for secret brigand treasure, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs, felony convictions, or ankle, lung, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- This is the only remaining ride in this land on which a picture of Joel Chandler Harris can be seen.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.