Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction, January 6, 1967, 8:61 a.m.
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
February 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, climb across brigand buildings, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Landlubbers," Disneyland honeymooners should ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision glasses.
- One of the balloons was textured to eat as directed by Shere Khan.
- During construction, mechanics found a private area within a root in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.