Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol dark ride during repairs
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
November 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Children can scrape their knees in brigand caves, climb up brigand bone cages, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this dark ride with a funny hat on.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- This dark ride may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.