Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction during refurbishment
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
June 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Barbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Children can bump their heads in brigand caves, scramble up brigand remains, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious objections, excessive drooling, felony convictions, or lung, neck, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.