Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
June 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Brigand lovers can fall down in brigand caves, climb up brigand rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, leg, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.