Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Brigand's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
December 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Mater -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, climb over brigand rocks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The sail in the paddlewheel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues With the Shareholder".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stored a case of managers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.