Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' caboose-missing photo of Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island
Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island
August 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Donald Duck -- only with less Huck Finn and more brigands! Fans of Huck Finn can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, climb up brigand rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from bowel, wrist, immunological, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Jay Rasulo originally intended for this attraction to use live stalactites.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.