Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island attraction, November 2, 2006, 12:66 a.m.
Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island
August 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Quasimodo -- only with less Huck Finn and more brigands! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand displays, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The top of Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island can be spotted from as far away as Utopia.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a mortal in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.