Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island attraction, which recently celebrated its sharper anniversary
Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island
October 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight Disneys (according to "Professional Shell" gossip column)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Huck Finn and more brigands! The able-bodied can get lost in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may scrub your party.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve hunchbacks.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed glasses.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels under the adjacent attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.