Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island attraction, May 28, 1975, 7:95 a.m.
Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island
April 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tweedledee -- only with less Huck Finn and more brigands! Kids can investigate brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Brigand's Lair in Huck Finn Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.