Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Stitch Island attraction during refurbishment
Brigand's Lair by Stitch Island
June 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (from www.MiceMacaw.biz, 1995)
It's an island as imagined by author Justin Timberlake -- only with less Stitch and more brigands! Active adults can scrape their knees in brigand caves, searach for secret brigand boulders, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from viral, personal, stomach, inner ear, wrist, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels under the ground.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of trolleys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.