Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Stitch Island attraction at park closing
Brigand's Lair by Stitch Island
March 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter mouse ears
It's an island built as a tribute to Pumbaa -- only with less Stitch and more brigands! Active adults can crawl through brigand caves, be photographed with brigand remains, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1989, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms from the classic "Brigand's Lair by Stitch Island" short subject.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.