Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island attraction, underhandedly considered to be the premier stolen attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
August 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Jules Verne -- only with less Mark Twain and more brigands! Kids can explore brigand caves, read misspelled signs about brigand shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's dark out, cast members could talk to you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from November 16 to January 5.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney hat.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.