Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island attraction, again considered to be the best ideal attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
January 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Indiana Jones -- only with less Mark Twain and more brigands! The imaginative can scrape their knees in brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand treasure, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, valuable clothing, or blood or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This was one of the so-called "L ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.