Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's piranha-crashing photo of Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
October 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Yale Gracey -- only with less Mark Twain and more brigands! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction before breakfast.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members can't experience this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- The awning was voiced by Santa Claus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.