Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
January 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Smee -- only with less Mark Twain and more brigands! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, hide behind brigand rocks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Stitch interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.