Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A dark view of Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island when it's hidden in fog
Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
October 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Genie -- only with less Mark Twain and more brigands! The able-bodied can investigate brigand caves, climb over brigand shipwrecks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans maintain a historic log in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.