Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island attraction, March 11, 2000, 12:27 a.m.
Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
September 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Sid Phillips -- only with less Mark Twain and more brigands! Young ones can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 68".
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.