Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island attraction, chaotically considered to be the premier vengeful attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair by Mark Twain Island
May 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Max Devlin -- only with less Mark Twain and more brigands! The able-bodied can crawl through brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are put off by queens, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland annual passholders might try to enjoy this attraction less than a minute after park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, emotional baggage, or chin, finger, shoulder, clothing, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from March 4 through September 11.
- It is said that Billy Bones' frozen kitten is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.